Today we are going to have some deep conversations on OMEGLE. This is live and unedited and it is Omegle, so it is possible people could swear. Hopefully people will come to hear the good news of the gospel as the NeedGod.net team shares it and may these people come to believe it for themselves.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the live chat!
==== YouTube chat Code of Conduct =====
“Walk in wisdom toward outsiders, making the best use of the time. Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.”
– Col 4:5-6
INTERACTION W/ EACH OTHER
– Be encouraging and edifying in your comments to each other.
– Joking around is fine – but remember that there is a line. Don’t overly tease people.
INTERACTION W/ THE MODS
– Listen to the mods, as they are trying to ensure that the live chat is beneficial and encouraging for everyone.
– If a mod is evangelizing to someone on the live chat, don’t engage with them so as not confuse them. If a mod is explaining a point to someone on the chat, try to not confuse them with conflicting points. It would simply be helpful to bring up relevant bible verses etc.
INTERACTION IN GENERAL
– Only the mods may call out people for not adhering to the code of conduct.
– No swearing, blasphemy, or use of unwholesome language – which includes rude or sexual jokes.
– No commenting on people’s appearances (whether good or bad).
Respect whoever is streaming, as well as the people they are talking to. No rude comments about the random Omeglers.
– If you want to ask a question for the stream, put a Q: in front of your question so that the mods know to add it.
– No silly, or irrelevant questions. If any are sent through on the live chat, they won’t be submitted for the team.
– If you want to join for training, or have a slightly deeper question that would be better asked privately, message the Instagram (needGod.net7)
– Remember that our motive is to glorify God, and so while it is encouraging to hear how God has used specific team members to impact a person’s life, it is not helpful for the team members to be idolized.
– No self-promotion.
FOR THE REGULARS: No joining the stream until after you have read at least a chapter of your Bible!
Violating the code of conduct could lead to a time out, or permanent ban at the discretion of the mods.