Key Information for 2020 Annual Meeting Attendees – Please Read and View!***
This webinar is to familiarize attendees and delegates with using our online platforms to attend and participate in the 2020 Annual Meeting of the Ninety-Nines. This information is critical for attendees to ensure that they have completed all of the required steps for participation. Note that this webinar contains information regarding registration and response deadlines in early July!
With Topics covered include:
– The Credentials Process (Must Be Completed by July 7!),
– Registering for the On-Line Platform
– Technical setup for the On-Line Platform
– Annual Meeting Protocol, including Communications Protocol
– For Voting Delegates – How to Vote during the 2020 Ninety-Nines Annual Meeting using the Election Buddy Online System – Required Viewing!
Slides from this presentation are also available on the Ninety-Nines website and in the On-Line Library for download.